When I have nothing to eat

I always tell my friends
Whenever holidays of semester break come
My body weight will gone down
I am totally inverted version of all of my friends who BALIK KAMPONG
All of them will be complaining about their weight had shoot up to the moon
For me it is different
It is because I got nothing to chew, bite or even eat when I was at home (Most of the time-Coz no junk food at home)
Sweating......

But
For my own survival skill

Here is my new invention that when I have nothing to eat

Ice cream - A bowl + Biscuits*6
(My lovely dinner-When Mammy don't wan to cook)




2 comments:

SunShine said...

Haha...biscuit and icecream...can tahan ma?? At night srue want find things eat again!!

Go ta pao next time lo...

Keny Keng said...

the one who can eat the cow previously....dinner cannot eat more liao le......
 
and I hate ta pao
like all those da chao, sien