Final Year Project -----Bacteria of Kampar Tin-mining Pond

Today morning, the FYP selection list was out......Finally
I was steady than ever, I was not worry and panic at all
Early in the morning, my friend sent me a text message when I was driving.
When I got the message, my feeling was 'Woah, Dr. Wong is so efficient' only...

After that I was reached UTAR s Block and I was so free and nothing to do (I need to wait for another 30 minutes for my instrumentation lecture). Since I have nothing to do just feel free to walk all the way back to SA block, aims for my checking of the FYP list.

When I was there, I saw lots of people (All of my course-mate) were chit chatting around.....Everybody was excited. Thus, I walked right in front of the list and look for my ID. As usually, I was scream like mad......It is Dr. Alan and Dr. Gideon's title =) If there is no any changes my FYP tittle will be 'Molecular DNA analysis of bacteria diversity in disused Tin-Mining Ponds in Kampar, Perak'.

After looking at this title, (my title 100% need to go to Kampar for samples collecting) if do need me to trough or flow from KL and Perak twice or more in a week, I rather stay there for 3 months......That will be cut off lots of inconvenience of the transportation(I can drive, yet lazy) and time also...

So, this is my last year ad, I need to pay more effort for my study and FYP (motivated me to strike for my study @_@)......Do my best for the final year!!!!!

When the time pass, we have no chance to chase it back, so appreciate currently, strike for the best.

This quote is given by Dr. Lim Soo Thye when he was teaching us for the metabolic biochemistry ----- AIM FOR THE SKY EVEN IF YOU MISS, YOU WILL BE AMONG THE STAR! I will keep this quote for my life and share to all my friends.

Thanks GOD.
I believe that The GOD is keeping his eyes on me.


4 comments:

独木舟-国盛 said...

hey friend...
just take it easy...
some suggestion for u...
at pj ....
we having van going to utar kampar everyday...
i means weekdays la..
so maybe u can the the van go there...
and they will fetch u back at the evening...
is free of charge...

second solution is...
u can take the train to kampar..
is just cheap...
rm 9 per trip...

so maybe u can try to ask la...
actually we also take the bus to kampar to build a house there...
so we know...

hope this can help u la...

~K£cќ~ said...

Wah got bus go kampar one meh? I dono wor LOL ....

Btw ... gratz for the title =)

Keny Keng said...

Kelvin, I know woh....Lamo la you...

I wish to move there for 3 months.....get away from city, i am tired to be the city gal anymore...SWT|||

SunShine said...

Stay there also good de..at elast won't be too tired of the city life...plus you can get away from the city life is good for health also..