Kanebo Blanchir Series



What is Blanchir? 
The name and concept of 'whitening', were conceived of by Kanebo in the early 1960s. These products were extracted from the oriental botanicals.

What are the ingredients in Kanebo Blanchir? 

The major Kanebo Blanchir products are made from oriental botanicals for exceptional whitening result. 
  1. Kakyoku - Red Berry (Firethorm 火) - Protects skin from UV damage
  2. Magnolignane - Active whitening ingredient 
  3. Saxifrage - Provides moisture to the skin and enhances transparency
  4. Wheat Germ - Provides moisture, prevent dryness
  5. Japanese Honeysuckle - includes the vitamins and nutrients
  6. Magnolia Obovata - Ingredient extracted from the bark of the oriental botanical
  7. Rehmanniae Radix - For skin treatment benefits
  8. Carrot  - Enhances skin's softness
  9. Elder - Contains tannins
  10. Discorea Composita - Protects skin from damage and maintain healthy skin
  11. Allay - Adds moisture to prevent rough skin
Adapted from Active Ingredients

My Skin Type 

Skin Colour - Tan 
Skin type - Combination to Dry
Skin history - It was almost dehydrated, dullness, with blemishes 
(Not many blemishes - In short, not a crystal clear skin ).  
Pimples Zone: Usually forehead and Cheeks (Premenstrual period)
         
Pretty Target: Get rid of my face - - - >Pimples Scars  

Which Is My Favorite?
  1.  Clay Wash Conditioner Rm 125 - The reason that I love it is because RM125 is for my one year usage. I am a person that particular in the matter of "How long it can be use" , should be 'How much that I use'. Therefore, I written the started date on 29 of November 2009, till now I am using it......I am a person that always not believe in small amount, I always think that higher amount of usage provide better result. However, Kanebo Blanchir change my concept, thus help me save up some money to buy cleanser. =p
  2. Whitening Clear Conditioner Rm 168- This is absolutely amazing! I applied right after sun-tanned, it cool down my tanned skin and protect my skin from being darker. I found it amazing is because I won't be the black chocolate. It was 100% protecting me from UV damage.  

 Blanchir Series is one of my favorite from what I had tried.




  -- --- ---- ----- ------ ------- Be Pretty Be Beautiful Girls You Deserve It ------- ------ ----- ---- --- --




    No comments: